Buy it Now
1 pcs sample
This is often necessary because the best locations for an antenna are on top of a mountain, where a much shorter tower is required, but where a studio is completely impractical. Even in flat regions, the center of the station’s allowed
coverage area may not be near the studio location or within a populated area where a transmitter would be frowned upon by the community, so the antenna must be placed several miles or kilometres away.
Depending on the locations that must be connected, a station may choose either a point to point (PTP) link on another special radio frequency, or a newer all-digital wired link via a dedicated T1 or E1 (or larger-capacity) line. Radio links
can also be digital, or the older analog type, or a hybrid of the two. Even on older all-analog systems, multiple audio and data channels can be sent using subcarriers.
STL10 Studio to Transmitter Link / Inter-city Relay is a VHF / UHF FM communications system providing a high quality broadcast audio channel with variety optional bands.These systems offer greater rejection of interference, superior
noise performance, much lower channel cross-talk, and greater redundancy than currently available composite STL systems.
*Synthesized from 220 to 260MHz, 300 to 320MHz, 320 to 340MHz,400 to 420MHz and 450 to 490MHz
*The transmitted and received frequency can be easily set by digital front panel
*Suitable for digital audio. The subsonic over modulation and the low frequency phase distortion are controlled by a feedback circuit in order to exalt the audio quality of the latest digital systems.
*Low THD distortion: the THD value with stereo or mono demodulated and deemphasized signals is negligible.
*Flat frequency response: due to the latest generation technology and the components precision the flatness of frequency response is absolute.
*Low noise: the excellent signal to noise ratio either in mono or in stereo allows the use of this STL¡ˉs in multi-hops networks without decreasing the audio quality.
*High sensitivity: it allows to reduce the STL’s antennas investment.
*Great RF immunity: allows to operate in most hostile RF environments.
*High adjacent channel rejection: obtained thanks to the excellent mechanical shielding and the precision of RF filtering.
*High frequency stability with the internal temperature compensated crystal reference.
* Integrated LCD Display: complete diagnostic and measurement front panel LCD displays.
*Integrated information display and protection controls: for all transmit parameter and protection for malfunction.
Technical Specification – transmitter:
*Frequency range: 220 to 239.99 MHz , 240 to 259.99 MHz , 300 to 319.99 MHz, 400 to 419.99 MHz , 450 to 469.99 MHz , 470 to 489.99 MHz.
* Modulation: FM, +-/5 KHz peak deviation
*Frequency stability: <+/-100 Hz
* RF output power: 0 to 15 W +/-0.5 dB
* Max reflected power: 5 W
* Harmonic suppression: <-65 dBC
* RF output impedance: 50 ohm
* RF output connector: N Type -female
* Audio/MPX input level: -10 to +13 dBm @+/-75 KHz deviation
* Audio/MPX input impedance: 10 K Ohm
*MPX and AUX input connector: BNC-female
*Pre-emphasis: 0 / 25/ 50 / 75 us
*S/N ratio Mono: >73 dB (20 to 20 KHz)
*S/N ratio Stereo: >68 dB (20 to 15 KHz)
*Distortion: <0.05% THD @+/-75 KHz dev. <0.2% THD @+/- 150 KHz dev. (limiter threshold > 150 KHz)
*Stereo crosstalk: >60 dB (100 to 5 KHz) >50 dB (20 to 15 KHz) int. MPX encoder >60 dB with ext. MPX encoder
*Audio channel frequency response: 20 to 15 KHz +/- 0.15 dB
*MPX input frequency response: 10 to 100 KHz +/- 0.15 dB
*AUX input frequency response: 10 to 100 KHz +/- 0.15 dB
*Mains power supply requirements: 90~264VAC; 127~370VDC, Full range universal input
*Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 celcius degrees
*Dimensions : 483 x 132.5 x 400 mm, rack std. 19”± 2U
*Weight: 6.5 Kg
Technical Specification- receiver:
* Frequency range: 220 to 239.99 MHz , 240 to 259.99 MHz , 300 to 319.99MHz, 400 to 419.99 MHz , 450 to 469.99 MHz , 470 to 489.99 MHz.
* Sensitivity: -98 dBm at 16 dB SINDA
* Frequency response: 20 Hz to 53 KHz +/-0.1 dB
* Stereo separation: 20 Hz to 15 KHz >58 dB
* S/N Ratio : >65 dB @-40 dBm , 75 KHz dev. and 1 KHz mod.
* THD : 20 Hz to 53 KHz \<0.3%
* Selectivity: +/-160 KHz at -3 dB IF BW +/-500 KHz at -62 dB IF BW
* Image rejection: >65 dB
* Stereo audio output impedance: 600Ohm balanced
* Stereo audio output connector: XLR-M
* MPX output impedance: 10K Ohm
* MPX output connector: BNC-F
* Monitor output: >2×0.2 W stereo at 120 Ohm
* Monitor output connector: 6.3mm stereo phone jack
* RF input impedance: 50Ohm
* RF input connector: N Type -female
* AC power: 85~264VAC; 120~370VDC, Full range universal input
* Power consumption: approx 25W from AC
* Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 celcius degrees
* Dimensions : 483 x 89 x 320 mm , rack std. 19” 2U
* Weight: 5 Kg
*Volume weight of the whole package: 32KGS
1x STL Transmitter
1x STL Receiver
2x Yagi Antenna
2x SYV-50-5 Cable (20m)
Buy it Now
1 pcs sample